Implementation and support for Bridgestone
SQLI proposed an integrated offer to Bridgestone to implement the new commerce channel. Not only did we implement the SAP Cloud Commerce platform, but we also supported them during the UX design of the front-end, the integration with SAP ERP, agile coaching during the implementation and change management to secure adoption both internally and at the customer side. What can we say? We want our clients to have the best result possible!
The first roll-out in Spain and Portugal already showed promising results. Other regions were deployed in 2020 and hope for the same results. Benefits that Bridgestone can expect:
- Improved customer experience
- A decrease in customer service claims against the current platform
- Improved sales performance
- Current platform traffic is 600K orders yearly, above 1M order lines, 3,5M tires sold
- A deployment of a high performing and scalable commerce solution in the cloud which integrates core SAP ERP business systems
- An enhanced user experience, with an intuitive design that scales consistently and elegantly across different devices.