Team lead Project Management
We are a dynamic digital agency with a focus on digital and social media marketing, and we are currently seeking a talented Team Lead to join our Project Management team.
As Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of project managers, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the highest possible standard. You will work closely with our clients to understand their requirements and ensure that our team is able to deliver the solutions they need to achieve their business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing a team of project managers and ensuring that they have the support and resources they need to succeed
- Setting project timelines and milestones, and monitoring progress to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Communicating with clients to understand their requirements and ensure that our team is able to deliver solutions that meet their needs
- Managing project budgets and ensuring that costs are kept under control
- Identifying and addressing any issues or risks that may arise during the course of a project
- Coaching team members, working on their career & training plans, and personal development to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to succeed in their role
The ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience in a similar role, leading a team of project managers in a digital agency or similar environment
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and social media marketing, and a good understanding of the digital landscape
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think strategically
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and prioritize tasks
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and developing team members
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing agency, working on a wide range of digital marketing and social media marketing projects for a diverse range of clients (Colruyt, Nestlé, Avène, Tissot,…). If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!