If you are a passionate System Engineer (Application support) with a solid technical background, a first experience as an Application or DEVOPS engineer, with a positive energy, a unique voice, and a can-do spirit we are looking for you to join our team! You will be part of the practice Digital Continuity, this team is responsible for all kinds of technical implementations but also all customer calls (incidents, problems) with the goal of continuously improving the performance of the aftercare projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Participate in the (call-) standby duty.
- Represent OPS within each DEVOPS project.
- Close cooperation with the development teams in case of technical implementations but also root cause analysis in case of problems.
- Monitoring the complete application stack after the go-live (aftercare).
- Observation and maintenance of the projects after the go-live with monitoring systems.
- Maintain and expand our global knowledge base.
- Deployment of DTAP environments (in collaboration with the Development Team).
- B2B/B2C application support – 1st and 2nd level support – assist in 3rd level support.
Technical environment: Our applications are hosted on different ways, sometimes on premise (at the customer) but often also in a public cloud location (Azure, AWS). We are supporting a variety of applications (such as Hybris, Bloomreach, Adobe, Drupal, Magento and many others) and preferably we manage them in a microservice or containerised environment (like Kubernetes).
- A solid technical education with a first experience as a system engineer in a support team preferably on complex web, E-Commerce or PIM applications.
- Tools or frameworks as Terraform and Kubernetes (or any other container platform) are not new to you.
- Proven experience in AWS or Azure.
- Willingness to incorporate yourself with the technology platforms (with our support).
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting, debugging and documentation.
- Experience with Linux, Windows and complex databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra,…).
- Assist and support customers in a professional manner.
- Motivated individual who has a passion for IT.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English.
READY TO START YOUR ADVENTURE AT SQLI?
Become a member of „SQLI team“ and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, it is not only ‘work hard’! We reward our development team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives.
If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you in „SQLI family “!
We’ve made the application procedure as simple as possible, and it all starts with you hitting that “Apply” button!
Talk to you soon?