Senior SAP Logistics SD & MM Consultant
We are SQLI
Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings, which is why our clients rely on us for their digital transformation. We provide them with end-to-end solutions on customer engagement and experience platforms, so that their customers can engage in the best customer experience!
Our office in Diegem isn’t that big, but we’re part of the international SQLI Group. We have an amazing team to support our clients on everything from e-commerce to marketing-related projects (Wax Interactive). Being an SAP-preferred partner, we make sure that our clients get the best service possible on all e-commerce fronts: both back-end and front-end. Is it clear already that we have a very diverse team?
And that’s why we need you! We’re currently looking for a Senior SAP Logistics SD & MM Consultant in order to strengthen our team and secure both existing and new projects.
- Customer facing, improving customer success and satisfaction through their SAP logistics projects
- Approving change requests for the integration and integrity of overall logistic solutions
- Challenging the consultants and other team members on the proposed solutions to ensure proper functioning and integration in the SAP system
- Offering customer guidance in choosing and proposing the most suitable solution, therefore improving user experience of the customer
- Giving support to the Project Manager and customer for a successful rollout of their projects
- Providing knowledge sharing and expertise towards the internal team of consultants
Are you ready to embark on this new adventure with us?
Working With Us
Working with us means working on the newest projects in e-commerce and experience platforms. You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution.
That’s why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
Other must haves include:
- A master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Over 5 years of experience as a SAP Logistics Consultant in SD & MM and knowledge of various supply chain tools
- Proven experience with ALL project lifecycle phases, from blueprint to support.
- A great understanding of the business requirements and the ability to translate these to high level technical and functional actions through full lifecycle implementations
- A good experience and knowledge of S4Hana is a huge asset
- A great customer focused mindset and approach
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch or/and French as well
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan (shape your own career) and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.