Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings and so do our clients, which is why they rely on us for their digital transformation. We provide them with end-to-end solutions on customer experience platforms and unified commerce. Since the digital landscape is always changing, we're currently looking for a new member for our team!
Are you passionate about technology and development, and excited about what’s coming ahead? Well, perhaps this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Working with us
Our people are the ones who make the magic happen, who make our customers' dream come true. And, who are not afraid to dive into a challenge head first. As a consultant at SQLI you will become part of a bigger team. We encourage an open mind and initiative, allowing your ideas and creativity to thrive. Together we make our customers succeed in a digital world. We know their business, but more importantly, we know ours.
Our consultants are mostly working out of our clients' office, but return to the SQLI office every now and then for training, team meetings or teambuilding activities.
Your responsibilities as a trilingual sales IT
For our Senior Sales in IT, we are looking for trilingual candidate Dutch – French and English in order to fluently manage the requests of our customers.
- Conduct Sales & Presales to help improve and develop new offers with long existing customers
- Provide the customer with a Proof of Concept of the proposed project and services
- Take over existing customers and increase your own portfolio
- Be active in the full sales cycle
- Manage existing customer requests, work out Request For Proposal
- Demonstrate the proposed project to the customer, managing questions regarding project budget, workload evaluation, …
- Account Management of the customers our consultants are currently delivering
- Generating leads through your own network, following through on internal leads as an additional responsibility
Having a consultant mindset is very important for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude.
Other requirements include:
- 5 years of experience as a Salesperson in IT, Digital Transformation, Customer Experience such as CRM, e-commerce, SAP Cx, SalesForce CRM, Oracle, Digital Advisory, ...
- Previous experience in working on RFP’s
- Creative thinking and solution minded to provide the best possible service to our customers
- Great communication and presentation skills to present well and define the needs of the customer
- Good usability of the Office Suite
- Ambitious: a go getter mindset and drive to push hard
- Autonomous and self reliant while being able to collaborate in our Commercial team
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. With a flat hierarchy, you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you at every step of the way. We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with training and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to attend different team activities, drink and events.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well.
Interested in SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile?