We are SQLI
Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings, which is why our clients rely on us for their digital transformation. We provide them with end-to-end solutions on customer engagement and experience platforms, so their customers can engage in the best customer experience!
Our office in Diegem isn’t that big, but we’re part of the international SQLI Group. We have an amazing team to support our clients on everything from e-Commerce to marketing-related projects (Wax Interactive). Being an SAP-preferred partner, we make sure that our clients get the best service possible on all e-Commerce fronts: both back-end and front-end. Is it clear already that we have a very diverse team?
And that’s why we need you! We’re currently looking for a Practice Lead E-Commerce to strengthen our team and secure both existing and new projects in SAP Commerce Cloud (previously SAP Hybris).
As a Practice Lead E-Commerce you will be the second in command of our Business Unit Manager Commerce & Service. This means you will fulfill the role of a Senior Business Analyst / Consultant as well as a management position, leading the e-commerce practice.
Your responsibilities as a Practice Lead will be:
- Manage / update / create our e-commerce offerings
- Maintaining international relationships in collaboration with our SQLI agencies abroad
- Bid manager for (major) presales processes
- “drive” the e-commerce team from a content point of view
Your responsibilities as a Business Analyst will be:
- Customer communication and dealing with different stakeholders
- Drive requirement definition workshops
- Translating the business requirements to a business case, describing As Is vs To Be, and providing a Fit-Gap analysis
- Analyzing business requirements and commerce business flows
- Offering customer guidance in choosing and proposing the most suitable solution to aid their commerce activities
- Documenting clear functional specifications for the development team
- Testing and validation of the proposed solutions and their functionalities
- Providing guidance, knowledge sharing and expertise towards the internal team of consultants
Are you ready to embark on this new adventure with us?
Working with us
Working with us means working on the newest projects in e-Commerce and customer experience platforms. You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution.
That’s why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance to us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
Other must haves include:
- Over 4 years of experience on commerce solutions, preferably SAP Commerce Cloud (previously Hybris)
- Hands-on experience as a Business Analyst/consultant in e-Commerce projects within a B2B or B2C environment
- Proven experience with modelling techniques such as BPMN, UML, ...
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of CX solutions and market
- General knowledge of SAP or other ERP solutions
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch and/or French as well
What's in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan (shape your own career) and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
Why don’t you send us your resume? We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation letter as well.
Interested by SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile? Take a look at our vacancies or send us a spontaneous application!