We are SQLI
You are passionate by consultancy and you want to share your expertise a as Medior SAP BI Consultant? You want to handle a variety of projects and meet challenging clients?
If the answer is yes, we can offer you the perfect opportunity to progress in a dynamic company that is currently undergoing a sustainable growth in its activities. This way your skills as a Medior SAP BI Consultant will make a real difference.
With SQLI, you are part of an international team of consultants who love what they do and are proud of it. Together, we’ll define a career evolution plan and stimulate you to obtain official certificates. Basically, we invest in you, every time and everywhere. We are looking to strengthen our team with a new Medior SAP BI Consultant. Are you the future of SQLI?
As a Medior SAP BI Consultant you will work for our large accounts where you will support our customers on reporting visualizations, data modelling and authorizations. You will set up and maintain their BW and SAC environments and do the requirement analysis together with the business from end-users, key-users to C-level. You will be involved and/or drive full life cycle projects. Your role will be functional as well as technical.
You will mainly work from Belgium with occasional missions abroad. You will also play an internal role to improve the internal knowledge of BW, SAC and BI with the whole team.
SQLI stands for quality so to give our clients the best service our consultants need to posses the following requirements:
- As we are looking for a medior profile, we aim for someone with 2 to 6 years of experience with SAP BI;
- We are looking for someone with great communication and soft skills to interact on a high professional level with our clients;
- Therefore professional proficiency in English, Dutch and/or French is a must;
- At least 1 years of experience with SAP BW/4HANA and SAC;
- Several years of experience in a corporate context is an asset;
- Consulting skills
- Key user training
- Business requirements gathering
- Able to discuss with business stakeholders, including management
- Customer oriented
- Mentor junior profiles
- Project management skills: Agile, SCRUM, PMI.
These requirements are definitely a plus:
- Experience with SAP BPC;
- Teaching experience to end-users and consultants;
- Experience with SAP Business Objects (Web Intelligence, Lumira Designer and Explorer)
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI;
- Understanding of BI Governance;
- Excellent modelling skills with HANA.
What's in it for you?
Become a member of our SQLI-team and be part of our great adventure in a company of human scale, but with great ambitions. We are over 2200 talents in more than 13 countries and 3 continents. Of course, we don’t only ‘work hard’! We reward our team with so much more than just a salary package. You'll work in a human-sized company with great colleagues and involved managers you can rely on. We want to get to know you and help you develop and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. We offer a competitive salary package supplemented with a number of benefits. Plus, our flexible working arrangements support people at different stages in their lives. If you want to build something you are proud of and you believe in the vision, we want you to become part of the SQLI-family!