Are you a great storyteller with an eye for all things digital? You love bringing structure in chaos and have a good customer understanding? In short: are you the newest member of the social strategy team at SQLI Ghent? Let’s not waste time – we need to talk!
What to expect?
As a digital marketing strategist, you’ll create strategies (you don’t say 👀) for our existing customers and pitch on new prospects.
Being able to understand the exact desires of the customer, you translate their briefing into a clear plan. With your eye for opportunities & trends and knowledge of digital / social platforms, you know exactly how to convince them with a custom-made proposal. Of course, your beautiful slideshow and excellent presentation skills will help to win the customer over. Already feeling the butterflies and kick when thinking about a potential ‘GO’? That’s the vibe we’re looking for!
Besides strategy creation, your job will consist of a support role too. As a real team player, you’ll make sure the vision you convinced the customer with, is understood by the people that will work on the project. And as a true social animal, you’ll continuously form the bridge between the customer and the production team.
We’re currently looking for a junior strategist who has a first experience in content marketing, community management, social management or performance marketing and is eager to learn all about social strategy via coaching by a medior or senior team member.
❏ A first experience as a content marketer, community manager, social media manager or performance marketer (agency experience is a plus)
❏ Passionate about marketing & the digital world, with an broad interest in / knowledge of social media platforms, trends and all things advertising
❏ Analytical: being able to use reportings or recommendations by performance marketers as a basis for your strategy
❏ Eager to learn (at a rather fast pace: our motto is ‘work hard, play hard’!)
❏ Hands-on, proactive, can work independently
❏ Understanding of advertising on different platforms, maybe a first experience with setups or a certification
❏ Storytelling capacities, being able to guide the customer through a logical proposal that’s both performant & creative
❏ Broad interest: you’re flexible & can make several types of strategies (from retail to FMCG – from content driven to performance driven or influencer marketing)
❏ You are well-organised & work in a structured manner: you don’t only dream about the perfect scenario, but make it work too
❏ With your creative eye & out of the box thinking, you can challenge the others during the many brainstorms
❏ Fluent Dutch & English, French is a pro
Ticked most boxes? Sounds like a match! Let’s have a chat.
Why working at SQLI?
We hope the job description already convinced you to join our motivated team, but maybe these advantages will do too:
- You’ll arrive in a welcoming, young, fun group in which team spirit is key. Very regular drinks & events included!
- You’ll join the team as a junior strategist: next to coaching by a buddy, you’ll also be able to follow a personalized training plan
- Our office in Sint-Martens-Latem recently got a make-over: we have even more terrace space, cosy coffee corners and a fun lounge room to hang out in.
- Home working is possible (on average 2-3 days per week), though we really encourage being together with the team regularly (makes the job so much more fun, and we all LOVE a good lunch)
- You work for great A-brands in different sectors (Nestlé, Colruyt, Pierre Fabre, Jaguar Land Rover, …), so your job will be very varied and challenging.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the company and will be rewarded accordingly. Your package will contain an Apple laptop, company car, phone subscription and all the working material you need.
- We highly encourage continuous learning, through R&D time, courses, events & seminars, mentoring or internal workshops, eg we have monthly knowledge sharing & team meetings
- You’re able to define your own path within the company, through regular evaluation moments
- As an international company (SQLI Group) you can get in touch with & learn from colleagues all over the world
As excited as we are to support in the growth of our company?
Reach out to us via the contact form and we’ll talk soon!