SAP logistics consultant
We are SQLI
Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings and so do our clients, which is why they rely on us for their digital transformation. Since the digital landscape is always changing, we're currently looking for a new member for our team!
Are you passionate about technology and development, and excited about what’s coming ahead? Well, perhaps this is the opportunity you've been waiting for!
SQLI Belux is part of the international SQLI Group. Being an SAP-preferred partner, we make sure that our clients get the best service possible on all fronts: both back-end and front-end. And that’s why we need you!
Within SQLI, we are looking for people with a first proven experience within SAP logistic modules. Our goal is to expand your know-how to the customer services area. You will get to learn SAP CS and SAP FSM modules and become a expert is this very dynamic business domain!
- Your role as a functional consultant is to translate customers needs into a workable solution. Customer facing, improving customer success and satisfaction is your daily job.
- Active participation to all phases of a customer service project: From design to implementation, testing, go live and support.
- Challenging other team members on the proposed solutions to ensure proper functioning and integration in the SAP system
- Offering customer guidance in choosing and proposing the most suitable solution, therefore improving the user experience of the customer
- Giving support to the Project Manager and customer for a successful rollout of their projects
- Providing knowledge sharing and expertise towards the internal team of consultant
Working with us
Our people are the ones who make the magic happen, who make our customers' dream come true and who are not afraid to dive into a challenge head first. You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution. We encourage an open mind and initiative, allowing your ideas and creativity to thrive. Together we make our customers succeed in a digital world. We know their business, but more importantly, we know ours.
Having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach.
Other must haves include:
- A master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- At least 2 years of experience with a SAP supply chain module (SD/MM/CS/PM/PP)
- At least one proven experience with all project lifecycle phases, from blueprint to support.
- A great understanding of the business requirements and the ability to translate these to high level technical and functional actions through full lifecycle implementations
- A great customer focused mindset and approach
- Language skills: you are fluent in both English and French (Dutch is a plus)
What's in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy, so you’ll be surrounded by a team of experts to support you and help each other.
We will provide you with a clear career development plan (shape your own career) and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions.
In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.