Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager
Can’t get enough of social media? You love working with clients and an experienced team to analyse and create projects? Inspiring, guiding a client and thinking of the perfect solution are what make you tick? Then we have the perfect challenge for you!
What can you expect?
You’ll be part of a dynamic, ambitious and growing organisation. As a project manager at SQLI Ghent, you’ll manage your own variable client portfolio: some of the projects needs constant monitoring, others are limited in time. Together with your team you are responsible of working out the project.
- You have a strong understanding of what your clients need (in terms of social media, influencer and performance marketing) and delight them with your creative concepts that you make together with our team of experts.
- You coordinate current projects, managing the design-team, social media-team and performance-team and advise if and when you deem necessary.
- You get involved directly in projects when your expertise allows for this (consulting, strategy, influencer marketing, …).
- You help our clients to grow through our services, together with an account manager, and to translate these into concrete (long-term) projects via needs assessments, brainstorm sessions, …
If this sounds like a fit, you’re probably…
- An experienced project manager, and you can prove this with concrete examples.
- Familiar with social media and/or influencer campaigns as a content creator or as a project manager.
- Someone who is passionate about all things digital, who effortlessly surfs between various social networks and online communities.
- Strategically, creatively and technically experienced and you possess a good comprehension to win and execute projects.
- Experienced in social media. Knowledge of in SEA, SEO and email marketing are a plus.
- Described by others as a team player brimming with initiative.
- Focused on service, solutions and results.
- Fluent in Dutch and English. You feel confident communicating with clients in these languages.
- Skillful in time management, budget management, and scope management. Deadlines are sacred to you.
- Fond of laughing and have a generally happy disposition.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- An interesting job with room for your own initiative
- A challenging and educational environment; we provide support and training so you can keep on growing personally and professionally. We encourage you to frequently attend relevant seminars and conferences, and we also foresee mentoring by experienced colleagues.
- Fantastic brands to work for (Nestlé, Colruyt, Pierre Fabre, Avène, Tissot, Jules Destrooper …)
- A competitive salary consistent with your experience, perquisite advantages, quality working material (i.a. Apple MacBook Pro) and a company car.
- Fun colleagues who like to go the extra mile for you.
- Cosy summer barbecues on our amazing roof terrace.
- Unlimited access to coffee, fizzy drinks, soup, fresh fruit, and regular sugar hits provided by our inhouse food blogger Myriam Minne (Hap&Tap).