Are you a great storyteller with an eye for all things digital? You love bringing structure to chaos and have a strong customer understanding? In short: are you the newest member of the digital strategy team? Let’s not waste time – we need to talk!
What to expect?
As a digital marketing strategist, you’ll create strategies (you don’t say 👀) for our existing customers and pitch to new prospects. With your eye for opportunities & trends and knowledge of digital / social platforms, you know exactly how to convince customer with a custom-made clear plan. Of course, your beautiful slideshow and excellent presentation skills will help to win the customer over. Already feeling butterflies and a kick when thinking about a potential ‘GO’? That’s the vibe we’re looking for!
Besides strategy creation, your job will consist of a support role too. As a real team player, you’ll make sure the vision you convinced the customer of, is understood by the people that will work on the project. And as a true social animal, you’ll continuously form a bridge between the customer and the production team.
- A couple of years of experience as a strategist, or as a (senior) performance marketeer or project manager
- Passionate about marketing & the digital world, with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, trends and all things advertising
- Analytical, being able to analyse data to draw conclusions, interpret reportings & prove that our proposals are driven by research
- Hands-on, proactive, can work independently
- Understanding of advertising on different platforms, maybe some experience with set-ups or a certification
- Storytelling capacities, being able to guide the customer through a logical proposal that’s both performant & creative
- Deep understanding of the customer, being able to define personas or a customer journey based on a briefing
- You’re flexible & can make several types of strategies (from retail to FMCG – from content driven to performance driven or influencer marketing)
- You’re structured & have project management skills: you don’t only dream about the perfect scenario, but make it work too
- You perform well under pressure, have no 9-to-5 mentality & go the extra mile – just like the rest of the team
- With your creative eye & out-of-the-box thinking, you can challenge the others during the many brainstorms
- Fluent Dutch & English, French is a pro
Why work at SQLI Ghent?
We hope this job description already convinced you to join our motivated team, but maybe these advantages will do too:
- You’ll arrive in a welcoming, young, fun group where team spirit is key. Very regular drinks & events included!
- Our offices in Sint-Martens-Latem recently got a makeover: we now have even more terrace space, cosy coffee corners and a fun lounge room for hanging out.
- Working from home is possible (and well, required at the moment), though we really encourage being together with the team regularly (makes the job so much more fun, and we all LOVE a good lunch)
- You work for great A-brands in different sectors (Nestlé, Colruyt, Pierre Fabre, Jaguar Land Rover …)
- You’ll play a crucial role in the company and will be rewarded accordingly. Your package will contain an Apple laptop, company car, phone subscription and all the working material you need.
- We highly encourage continuous learning, through R&D time, courses, events & seminars, mentoring or internal workshops, e.g. we have monthly knowledge sharing & team meetings
- You’re able to define your own path within the company, through regular evaluation moments
- As an international company (SQLI Group) you can get in touch with & learn from colleagues all over the world