Are you a great storyteller with an eye for all things digital? You love bringing structure in chaos and have a strong customer understanding? In short: are you the newest member of the digital strategy team at SQLI Ghent? Let’s not waste time – we need to talk!
What to expect?
As a digital marketing strategist, you’ll create strategies (you don’t say 👀) for our existing customers and pitch on new prospects.
Being able to understand the exact desires of the customer, you translate their briefing into a clear plan. With your eye for opportunities & trends and knowledge of digital / social platforms, you know exactly how to convince them with a custom-made proposal. Of course, your beautiful slideshow and excellent presentation skills will help to win the customer over. Already feeling the butterflies and kick when thinking about a potential ‘GO’? That’s the vibe we’re looking for!
Besides strategy creation, your job will consist of a support role too. As a real team player, you’ll make sure the vision you convinced the customer with, is understood by the people that will work on the project. And as a true social animal, you’ll continuously form the bridge between the customer and the production team.
❏ At least a year of experience as a strategist, or as a (senior) content marketer / digital marketer
❏ Passionate about marketing & the digital world, with an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, trends and all things advertising
❏ Analytical, being able to analyse data to make conclusions, interpret reportings & prove that our proposals are driven by research
❏ Hands-on, proactive, can work independently
❏ Understanding of advertising on different platforms (maybe even some experience with setups or a certification)
❏ Storytelling capacities, being able to guide the customer through a logical proposal that’s both performant & creative
❏ Deep understanding of the customer
❏ You’re flexible & can make several types of strategies (from retail to FMCG – from content driven to performance driven or influencer marketing)
❏ You’re structured & have project management skills: you don’t only dream about the perfect scenario, but make it work too
❏ You perform well under pressure, have no 9 to 5 mentality & go the extra mile – just like the rest of the team
❏ With your creative eye & out of the box thinking, you can challenge the others during the many brainstorms
❏ Fluent Dutch & English, French is a pro
Ticked most boxes? Sounds like a match! Let’s have a chat.
Why working at SQLI?
We hope the job description already convinced you to join our motivated team, but maybe these advantages will do too:
- You’ll arrive in a welcoming, young, fun group in which team spirit is key. Very regular drinks & events included!
- Our offices in Sint-Martens-Latem recently got a make-over: we have even more terrace space, cosy coffee corners and a fun lounge room to hang out in.
- Home working is possible (and well, required at the moment), though we really encourage being together with the team regularly (makes the job so much more fun, and we all LOVE a good lunch)
- You work for great A-brands in different sectors (Nestlé, Colruyt, Pierre Fabre, Jaguar Land Rover, …), so your job will be very varied and challenging.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the company and will be rewarded accordingly. Your package will contain an Apple laptop, company car, phone subscription and all the working material you need.
- We highly encourage continuous learning, through R&D time, courses, events & seminars, mentoring or internal workshops, eg we have monthly knowledge sharing & team meetings
- You’re able to define your own path within the company, through regular evaluation moments
- As an international company (SQLI Group) you can get in touch with & learn from colleagues all over the world
As excited as we are to support in the growth of our company?
Reach out to us via the contact form and we’ll talk soon!