We are SQLI
Nice to meet you! We love new beginnings, which is why our clients rely on us for their digital transformation. We provide them with end-to-end solutions on customer engagement and experience platforms, so that their customers can engage in the best customer experience!
Our office in Diegem isn’t that big, but we’re part of the international SQLI Group. We have an amazing team to support our clients on everything from e-commerce to marketing-related projects (WAX Interactive). Being an SAP-preferred partner, we make sure that our clients get the best service possible on all e-commerce fronts: both backend and front-end. Is it clear already that we have a very diverse team? And that’s why we need you! We’re currently looking for a Customer Engagement C4C Consultant in order to strengthen our team and secure both existing and new projects.
Your tasks in particular will include:
- Participation in SAP CX and more specifically C4C implementation projects at our customers
- Functional consulting of different Customer Engagement projects with a large focus on customer facing and communication with different stakeholders
- Communication with business & key users to map their requirements and propose the most suitable solutions
- Technical consulting in which you will focus on customization and configuration of various proposed solutions
- Communication and clear documentation of the specifications for the technical team
- Assisting in the go live of validated solutions
- Providing knowledge sharing and expertise towards the internal team of consultants
Are you ready to embark on this new adventure with us?
Working with us
Working with us means working on the newest projects in e-commerce and experience platforms. You will become part of a team that works together to transform the business of our clients in order to prepare them for the digital revolution. You support implementations from quotation to delivery. Together with the client, you analyse the needs by making use of the knowledge and expertise gained from the market. As a CRM/Customer Engagement consultant you use the latest SAP C4C technologies to meet customer needs
You will take an active role in taking the customer by the hand to guide them during the implementation. You look for solutions based on the strategy and vision and requirements of the customer and as a consultant you are more than just a system integrator.
That’s why having a consultant mindset is of the utmost importance for us: teamwork, flexibility and a customer facing attitude are the pillars of your approach. Other must haves include:
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in IT consulting
- Experience in CRM, SAP CRM, Dynamics CRM, C4C is a big plus. Knowledge of other technologies and software platforms as well
- A good mixture of technical/functional knowledge and in depth Customer Engagement processes
- Good IT affinity to understand the flow of different technologies or programs
- The ability to communicate complex technical content in an understandable way towards the customer and stakeholders
- Excellent customer focused mindset and the capability to organize numerous priorities well
- Language skills: you are fluent in English (written/spoken) with a MANDATORY good knowledge of Dutch or/and French as well
Ready to start your adventure at SQLI?
What’s in it for you?
At SQLI we’re happy to support you in any way we can. While you’ll mostly be working at the offices of our clients, you can find free coffee, fresh fruit and an open and pleasant atmosphere at our office in Diegem. Our company has a very flat hierarchy and you’ll be surrounded by a very experienced team in Customer Engagement that can assist you in your projects. We will provide you with a clear career development plan and support your personal growth (technical and personal) with trainings and educational sessions. In return for your services, we offer you a competitive salary package including a company car, fuel card, health & group insurance, laptop, net allowances, daily meal allowances, mobile phone subscription and the possibility to be present at different team activities, drink and events.
Why don’t you send us your resume? We’d love to hear from you and get to know you, so don’t hesitate to write us a small motivation as well. Interested by SQLI but can’t find the vacancy that matches your experience or profile? Why don’t you have a look at our website for more vacancies or send us a spontaneous application?