Are you a great sales person with an eye for all things digital? You love client contact and have a good customer understanding? In short: are you the newest member of the sales team at SQLI Ghent? Let’s not waste time – we need to talk!
What can you expect?
Your goals are to help us win new clients and expand our business with existing accounts for our Digital Marketing division (Social Media Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing, Branding, Web development,…) and also to act as Account Manager for major clients. In short, are you ‘a farmer’ with great ‘hunting skills’, and do you have a digital marketing background on top of all these great skills, it is you we are looking for. 😉
- You focus on long-term relationships with new & existing customers by building a relationship of trust and detecting their unspoken needs.
- You present our expertise and skills to prospects, identify their pain points on the spot, and come up with relevant solutions to set in place, with their expected benefits. You proactively look for new business opportunities to cross-sell other services.
- You lead the presales phase by efficiently teaming up with our other creatives and across multidisciplinary agency teams.
- You coordinate brainstorms and experts to elaborate a vision and a strategy, which you then translate into a winning proposal
- You handle the negotiation meetings and deal closings.
- Once your deals are won, you brief and challenge the team to deliver the solution that wowed your customer.
- You organize meetings with your customers to assess the projects, the activities we manage, and upsell new projects.
- You work in close collaboration with our marketing team to set up lead generation campaigns, webinars & more.
- You have at least 2 years of sales, strategic or project direction within a digital agency
- You have a strong experience with Social Media Marketing.
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills. Good working knowledge of French is a bonus.
- You are a challenge seeker, constantly searching for new business opportunities with an impeccable nose for creating, maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
- You are dynamic, stress-resistant, and proactive with a strong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial drive.
- You have excellent presentation skills, and a can-do attitude.
Why working at SQLI?
We hope the job description already convinced you to join our motivated team, but maybe these advantages will do too:
- You'll arrive in a welcoming, young, fun group in which team spirit is key.
- Very regular drinks & events included!
- Our office in Sint-Martens-Latem recently got a make-over: we have even more terrace space, cosy coffee corners and a fun lounge room to hang out in.
- You work for great A-brands in different sectors (Nestlé, Colruyt, Pierre Fabre, Jaguar Land Rover, …), so your job will be very varied and challenging.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the company and will be rewarded accordingly.
- Your package will contain an Apple laptop, phone subscription and all the working material you need.
- We highly encourage continuous learning, through R&D time, courses, events & seminars, mentoring or internal workshops, eg we have monthly knowledge sharing & team meetings
- You’re able to define your own path within the company, through regular evaluation moments
- As an international company (SQLI Group) you can get in touch with & learn from colleagues all over the world
As excited as we are to support in the growth of our company?
Reach out to us via the contact form and we’ll talk soon!