IdeOptima: a solution that integrates and helps manage changes and support for systems and their equipment during use
Over the last ten years, companies have made large investments in business oriented tools (ERP, GMAO, CRM…), structured or unstructured data management (ECM/GED, PLM, CLM…), decision-making aids (BI, BAM…).
As long as these applications function independently they do not constitute a company IT system with a single reference database that is coherent and shared.
It is to correct this situation, to add value to what exists already (business, methods and processes, tools) and stimulate performance that we offer our 'IdeOptima' solution.
Our 'IdeOptima' solution
Our integrating solution installed after a pragmatic approach applied to a progressive development cycle with short iterations characterised by:
- Taking account of what exists and consolidating it by business processes
- Modelling the need and taking account of its changeability
- Organising the tasks for everyone in common processes to standardise procedures and methods
- Creating a coherent, shared and reliable reference of data and documents
- Priority use of high performing, recognised and supported business software (leading and standard setting in their sectors)
- Using a simple and convivial web gateway, using 3D and RIA interfaces to access business tools without their usage complexity
- Integrating processes by an independent BPM to guarantee the changeability of needs
- Modelling and mastering interfaces.
Rapid appreciable results especially for the service provided and the large ROI provide by:
- A simple solution that is quickly operational
- The choice of business tools that are best suited to the expressed requirements and which can satisfy the needs of future changes to the initial needs
- Simple and effective operational use the respects the users’ culture and know-how and lets them be completely focussed on the business rather than on how to use the IT system.
- A single, coherent and shared reference
- Effective players (visibility, traceability, decision-making aids)
- Speed of integration and absence of major development or configuration
- Change and functional and technical developments of needs are taken into account
- A "light client" Intranet architecture
- A services oriented solution providing progressive and rapid results
- The ability to have interfaces with other user service applications
- Continuous risk, cost and timing management
Other IdeOptima references
Marine Nationale Française
SQLI realised the logistics management IT system for the French Marine Nationale
The Marine Nationale relied on SQLI to maintain and improve its IT system that is used to maintain the fleet in operational condition.
Marine Nationale Française detailed
DGA - Syracuse
SQLI designe the Sagess Syracuse system.
The SAGESS Syracuse system was designed and developed by SQLI and allows project managers to control the operational availability of stations in the Syracuse programme.
DGA - Syracuse detailed
> See all our references